Gonorrhoea: Effects, Symptom & Causes.
What is Gonorrhoea?
Gonorrhoea is a disease also known as (STI) sexually transmitted infection. The disease is usually triggered by some bacteria Neisseria gonococcus or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
These bacteria are found in the vaginal or penis discharge. Gonorrhoea is without any difficulty transmitted among people because of:
• Negligence in sexual activities.
• Sharing sex toys or vibrators etc.
• Using condoms which are already used.
• A pregnant woman can transmit the Sexually transmitted infection to its baby.
Gonorrhoea doesn’t live out of the human body, hence the STI disease is not transmitted through negligence in sharing washrooms, utensils, spoons, cups, towels, hugging or kissing etc.
Who is affected from Gonorrhoea?
Gonorrhoea affects those who are sexually energetic. Those who are changing their partners regularly or committing negligence while taking any contraceptive during sex can catch Gonorrhoea easily.
In England, this STI bacteria is one of the common diseases. In 2014, nearly 35000 people suffered from Gonorrhoea in England including women and men below the age range of 25.
If Gonorrhoea is once successfully treated, your immune system gets strong enough to not catch this Sexually Transmitted Infection again.
What are the symptoms of Gonorrhoea?
There are no obvious symptoms faced by one of the ten males and more or less 50% of females due to negligence in having sex. The symptoms do not appear right after sometimes it takes fortnight or months to show.
If you are doubtful that you are suffering from this sexually transmitted disease, through personal injury attorney at the Percey Martinez law firm, the sufferer can have a detailed checkup of whether you have the symptoms or not. For testing, you can also visit your general physician.
The symptoms of Gonorrhoea in females:
• Heavy bleeding during menstrual periods, or bleeding during or after sex (this symptom is unusual).
• A rare vaginal ejection, which is mostly watery or thin and may be in yellow or green color.
• discomfort or soreness in the lower belly part (unusual).
• ache or a fiery feeling while urinating.
The symptoms of Gonorrhoea in males:
• a rare release from the penis, which is mostly in yellow, white or green
• Ache or a fiery feeling while urinating
• Irritation or inflammation of the prepuce
• The discomfort or soreness in the testicles (unusual)
• The infection can also affect the rectum, throat or eyes if the person committed sex orally or through anal.
What causes Gonorrhoea?
This sexually transmitted disease is produced by some bacteria known as Neisseria gonococcus or Neisseria gonorrhoeae. This disease effects on the rectum, the vagina or entrance way to the womb, the tube which passes the urine from the body known as urethra or eyes and throat rarely
How is Gonorrhoea treated?
Mostly advised treatment for this sexually transmitted disease is cured with antibiotic whether it’s Cefixime or Ceftriaxone directed into the body through injection. You can file the case of Gonorrhoea through seeking the help of Percy law firm against the one who is responsible for the negligence. However, if the disease is ignored and not treated timely, it can root many long-term issues.